Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun and Fabulous Crafts

If you don't know me too well, then let me explain one thing, I am super crafty. I in particular like to sew. Now if you know me and have for years this may surprise you because I did not truly learn to sew until about 7-8 years ago when my mom bought me a sewing machine for Christmas. Since then I have worn out that machine and bought a machine on my own. I created my own design business. I have made hundreds maybe even thousands of purses and totes. If you so choose check out my website: www.emjdesign.etsy.com This month I wanted to share with my blog readers a few easy crafts, mostly these crafts will be sewn. Every month I dedicate my blog to one friend. This month I am going to dedicate this blog to my friend Kristin Ramsey. She is super super crafty! I admire her and all her ideas and I am telling you if we lived closer than we would have a blast crafting together. So Kristin if you are reading this thank you for your inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Thank you so much Liz! I already checked ahead and saw the gift bag idea- GREAT IDEA! I do love to be crafty and really, I just like to do too many things. Jill -of-all-trades, Master of none! haha I look forward to seeing what you're up to in the next month!

    ReplyDelete