Monday, May 10, 2010

Filling the holes

My husband is suppose to start his new job on May 24th. That is in 2 weeks! I am starting to freak a little. I mean I am a happy go lucky gal and depend greatly on my faith and know He will take care of it all. I am only human though and my husband still does not have his orders to exit the Army. So next week we may have the movers here or we may have to pack and U-Haul it ourselves to the west coast. In any case I had to do something today to prepare for the move. So today I removed all the pictures, mirrors and curtains from the walls. I also removed all nails, tacks and hardware and I puddied a BUNCH of wholes. I didn't think I had so many pictures but apparently I do and two hours later the job was done. Now if only the government would work this quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment