Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Couples Retreat

I have been married almost 12 years. Yes, I think I have a wonderful marriage but after watching Couples Retreat it made me realize that even if you have a wonderful marriage it can always be better. Four couples set off for a "vacation" to Eden. They assumed they would be snorkeling and water skiing but were in for a big surprise when they were forced to do couples counseling and couples massage. One couple knew it would be work but to get a better deal they convinced their friends to tag along. Between the hilarious yoga scene and odd "head dude" most of these couples are happily surprised. I was also happy with this movie but if you don't prefer non-gross sexual humor, then don't watch this movie...you may be offended. I on the other hand was able to look past it and see this movie as an uplifting and funny NOD to marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment