Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No Greater Love

This is a family movie, maybe a little deep for kids but it has no swearing, sex or violence. This is a Christian based movie with the same undertones as movies like Facing the Giants and Fireproof. Despite the at times cheesy acting, this has a very good message. The overall love a husband has for his wife and the powerful message that Jesus Christ forgives us of all our sins and the fact that there is no greater love of that of Christ our Father. If you enjoyed Facing the Giants or Fireproof you will enjoy this one. Once again I shed a couple tears. The Ultimate Gift, a movie I did not watch today but have in the past. Once again a family friendly movie with the same Christian undertones as the previous movies I listed. This is another fabulous movie and if you have not had the pleasure in watching this movie I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. The Ultimate Gift is a great movie. As is Fireproof! I haven't seen the other ones though. Maybe I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete