Monday, February 1, 2010

Fun February!

I am ecstatic for a new theme for February and happy to say good-bye to the crock pot. I put it in the cupboard where it will stay for AWHILE! So are you ready for February's 30 Days of Fun? I am dedicating this month to my good friend Julie. She was the inspiration for this month, it was her idea. DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....
30 Days of Movie Fun
This month I will be reviewing movies, having fun with movie facts and anything else fun about movies I can think about blogging about! I love movies. I watch a lot of movies. I get taken in by movie characters. I am entertained by movies. Some movies make me mad. Some movies make me cry. Some movies make me laugh or yell. Some movies make me sleep and some make me just turn off the TV. I am a movie girl. I am very imaginative. I love living through the books I read and the movies I watch. Best is the books I read that are turned into movies I watch. I tend to tear apart these movies because the books ARE ALWAYS better. I am excited for this month! I don't have to cook or clean, I get to sit and watch and sit and watch. Well time to get started!! Here are three of my favorite movies. These are movies I have seen over and over. They are not deep or full of information but make me laugh, cry and entertain me over and over again. If you haven't see them do IT! You can thank me later.

5 comments:

  1. Liz, I love that you are doing this! It's so much fun! I'm a little partial to "Return To Me" myself, as I was watching it while I was in labor with my son... ah, memories!

    Have fun with this month... I look forward to reading about the movies you see (I'm a movie girl, too, and won't ever walk away from the chance to see a good - or sometimes bad - movie)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to read your movie reviews. You always see everything before I do anyway. If you ever need someone to watch a movie with, just let me know as long as it's not scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a plan Julie!!! Maybe someday after we work out...we can eat and watch a movie...hmmm...there may be something wrong with that!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have to watch/review Death at a funeral. It's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I laughed through most of the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Renata. Death at a Funeral is the funniest movie ever. It is 2 years old and they are already remaking it. It is a British comedy and they are remaking it into a black comedy. Interesting idea, but odd since it just came out. But seriously, watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete