Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hurt Locker

This movie deals with the Iraq war. I watched this movie with my husband who just returned from a year deployment in Iraq. The beginning of the movie reminded him a lot of Baghdad and to be honest I was worried the movie was going to cause some PTSD. I kept checking on him the whole movie, he was fine, in fact he was quiet at times and the rest he was picking it apart. This movie dealt mainly with the war it did not have any other story line. The whole movie it followed mainly 3 soldiers as they disabled bombs. So i was pretty bored the whole time. There were a few scenes that made my heart sink and I looked at my husband just to make sure he was OK. But to be honest I was paying bills, fluttering around during the movie. This is a "man" movie and yes I do enjoy a lot of action flicks this really didn't do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment