Saturday, February 27, 2010

Percy Jackson & the Olympians The Lightening Thief

I remember in high school reading and learning of the mythical gods. The stories of Zeus, Hercules and Athena. I am a Christian and believe in only one God but these myths are interesting. This movie was fun for our whole family. My 6 and 8 year old enjoyed it greatly and were stunned to silence for pretty much the entire time. I can't say that about the "redneck" family behind us that spent the ENTIRE movie smacking, slurping, ripping and woot-hollering at the screen. OK, that is off topic but seriously annoying when a group of people ruin it for others. This movie is rated PG and not for really young kids. It isn't as scary as the Narnia movies so if they have seen those they will be OK with this one.

1 comment:

  1. My fave classes in college were my Greek mythology ones. I'll have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete