Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls...REMIXED

One of my favorite Christmas treats are Peanut Butter Balls. After making dozens over the holidays I didn't quite feel like making them the traditional way. I called on my crock pot for a remix of one of my favorites! So tasty!
1/2 stick butter (1/4cup), 1 cup peanut butter, 1 t. vanilla, 2 cup powdered sugar, Chocolate almond bark
Turn Crock pot on low. Put butter, peanut butter and chocolate almond bark in crock pot. Cover and cook on low 30-60 minutes stirring occasionally. When mixture is completely melted add vanilla and powdered sugar. Mixture will be lumpy and you will see some powdered sugar. Remove pot from cooking element. The mixture will be warm and keeping it in the pot will keep the mixture from hardening. Roll into balls and dust with powdered sugar. Let cool on wax paper. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment