Sunday, January 17, 2010

McCormick Crock Pot Spices

I am really opening up this blog for opinions on these spices. Tonight I tried the Beef Stroganoff. My husband said he prefers the way I make my non crock pot stroganoff. I am not fond of stroganoff but make it for my husband. This was a meal my mom made quite often when I was growing up and I think I got tired of it. But I actually liked the McCormick spice better than my own recipe. So yes I did enjoy it. The recipe called for beef tip but I used ground beef. My daughter actually ate it too so it is kid friendly because she is VERY picky! Have you tried any of the other McCormich Crock Pot Spices? If so which ones and where they any good?

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried them. Sounds interesting though. I either use Pampered Chef (of course) or make up my own. You can even google spice blends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try spice blends.. Does Pampered Chef have crock pot spices or a crock pot recipe book?

    ReplyDelete